If you wish to receive the very best service, options, and cost for your kitchen design, an independent designer is the best choice.
This is because independent kitchen designers:
- Work with a wide range of retailers rather than an in-house supplier, which means they will take into account all available products and options to bring you the best quality and price for your design.
- Provide all detailed plans, dimensions, and sourcing details for your design to allow a seamless transition to the build.
- Suggest cost-effective design and planning measures that will often save several times their design fee.
- Can incorporate any materials or products available, rather than limiting the design to what a specific company offers.
- Will provide contacts for local product and material sourcing to help cut costs and maximise efficiency.
- Offer a more experienced aesthetic touch for high-end, bespoke builds.
Ready to begin your design today? Here is how the process works.
- First, contact Paula to arrange your consultation.
- The initial consultation is free of charge. This gives you the chance to discuss the scope of your project and prioritise your time and budget.
- As each project is different, Paula will present you with a quote for her design fee, depending on your requirements.
- If you choose to commission a design, Paula will then create a design concept based on the detailed discussion/brief of your requirements.
- For kitchen remodels or builds within existing structures, a site measure will be scheduled as part of the initial design process.
- The concept design will be presented to you in 3D so you can visualise the finished look – any design changes will be discussed, carefully evaluated and implemented to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your design.
- Paula will help you select the materials you would like for your new joinery, ensuring these are appropriate for the space and budget.
- Once the final plan is completed, Paula will provide you with a full set of working drawings and quotes.
- If you need assistance with securing tradespeople, Paula can provide you with professional contacts to provide the services you require.